On all of our regularly scheduled cruises, the following ticket validity applies.
100 % free travel with:
• Swiss GA/AG Card (national rover ticket)
• FVP GA/AG Card (national rover ticket for public transport employees)
• FVP day tickets
• Day tickets to supplement the Swiss Half-Fare Card (Halbtax)
• Off-peak day tickets to supplement the Swiss Half-Fare Card (Halbtax)
• Day tickets issued by Swiss towns and communes
• Day tickets for kids
• Day tickets for dogs
• Swiss Travel Pass, Swiss Travel Pass Flex or Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi
• Junior Card: Children 6-16
• Swiss Half-Fare Card (Halbtax)
• Eurail Pass
• Children 6-16
On all of our themed cruises, only special tickets are valid, although many of the above-mentioned tickets will get you a partial discount. Please always see our disclaimer about ticket validity in the specific cruise advertisement.
Passepartout: Passepartout commuter tickets or passes are generally not valid on our boats!
Exception: The monthly or annual Passepartout passes are valid for free travel between Lucerne, Hertenstein, Weggis and Vitznau only, as long as the pass covers all three fare zones 10, 29 and 39.